The heavy duty laminating machine is a processing machine that mounts paper and plates to form a paper and film. The product through the film has strong gloss, high added value and long storage time. It is usually used in paper (photo) laminating, sheet (KT board) laminating, furniture (door and window) laminating, agricultural (surface film) laminating and other laminating processes, among which the photo laminating is cold laminating machine, common The model has BOPP laminating machine, as well as sfm-1200 manual water-based cold glue laminating machine, can be widely used for surface treatment after printing, such as books, handbags, teaching materials, wallpapers, color boxes, etc.
Protective film pasting work of heavy duty laminating machine products in the production process:
1. High-precision 10 cm chrome-plated steel roller, rapid heating, uniform heating, and good coating effect;
2. Speed: low-speed paper feeding technology, easy to wear film, 9-speed electronic speed regulation, to meet the operation of personnel of different proficiency, high-speed up to 5 meters per minute;
3. Clock to meet the needs of batch work;
4. Anti-rolling: Gravity pull-up anti-rolling design, multi-gear adjustment, effectively solve the problem of single-sided film curling of different thickness materials;
5. Trimming: Pre-coated film slitting design, the excess width of the film is quickly cut off during the laminating process;
6. Slitting: pre-coated film dotting line design, quick paging after the end of the film, this dual function can achieve the requirements of the finished product at one time;
The upper double-hanging film design can install two rolls at a time, and the light film and dumb film are easy to switch.
There are many types of laminating machines, and the pre-coating type laminating machine is a special equipment that combines printed matter with pre-coated plastics. Compared with the instant coating type heavy duty laminating machine, its feature is that there is no glue coating and drying part, so this type of laminating machine has compact structure, small size, low cost, simple operation and good product quality stability.
1. Instant coating laminating machine:
The operation of this type of equipment includes three parts: gluing, drying, and hot pressing. The operation requires higher levels. The advantage is that the quality of the finished product is reliable. Its fatal disadvantage is that the oily glue will produce gas that affects human health. So this technology is Developed countries such as Europe and the United States have completely banned it. Water-based glue is more environmentally friendly than oil-based, and its cost is higher.
Scope of application:
laminating machine for paper is suitable for laminating (over-filming) of color printing, packaging paper, soft sheet, soft rubber sheet, etc. to make the surface bright, colorful and waterproof.
2. Pre-coated film laminating equipment. This type of machine is a special equipment for compounding printed matter with pre-coated plastic. Its biggest feature is that there is no glue coating and drying part, which has fewer steps than that of coating film equipment; therefore, this type of machine has a compact structure, low cost, easy operation, and high stability.
3. Cold laminator
The cold laminator refers to a laminating machine that operates at room temperature without heating. It directly sticks the viscous film on the printed matter by pressing. This type of machine is cheap and widely used, such as the sheet industry (aluminum, iron, glue Board, wood board, steel plate, glass board, etc.), decoration industry, hardware industry, etc.