Laminating, also known as "over-plastic", "sticking film", etc., refers to the use of a transparent plastic film to be attached to the surface of the printed matter through hot pressing to protect and increase gloss. Laminating film has been widely used for surface binding and protection of book covers, picture albums, souvenir albums, postcards, product manuals, wall calendars and maps. At present, common film-covered packaging products include cartons, cartons, handbags, fertilizer bags, seed bags, and self-adhesive labels.
Laminate can protect and beautify printed matter. The application of this method greatly enhances the brightness of the printed matter, so that the printed matter achieves the process effects of anti-dirt, waterproof, anti-tarnish, heat-resistant, light-resistant, and wear-resistant, which not only improves the beauty of the product, but also enhances the product. Therefore, it is very important to ensure the quality of the coating process.
Laminating technology was born in the 1950s and was first adopted by the US Army. The Chinese laminating process was inspired by the Japanese calendar card in the mid-1960s, which was successfully tested on printed matter and soon became widely used.
Laminating machines can be divided into two categories: instant-coating laminating machines and pre-coating laminating machine. It is a kind of special equipment for paper, board and laminating film. After being pressurized by rubber roller and heating roller, they are combined to form a paper-plastic product.
Operating procedures of automatic laminating machine laminator:
1. Temperature: The temperature controller uses an electric thermocouple to detect the temperature. Due to the greater influence of the installation position, the surrounding air temperature and internal air flow, the accuracy of temperature measurement has a large error. The indicated temperature is a relative temperature, and you should choose the temperature based on the actual processing experience relative to the indicated value of the reference thermometer.
2. Flammable products: glue, thinner, and washing machine are all flammable products. Watch out for fires near the machine.
3. Do not use your hands: When the machine is running, it is forbidden to put your fingers in the two rollers to avoid sticking your hands. The temperature of the pressing roller of the machine is relatively high. Do not touch it with your hands to prevent scalding. Scrub to prevent the cloth in the hands from being crushed by the two rollers.
4. System unloading: The hydraulic system must be unloaded when the machine is stopped, the pressing roller and the rubber roller should be separated and the scraper and the pre-pressing roller should be loosened to avoid long-term deformation and damage of the two rollers.
5. Maintenance and inspection: When repairing and inspecting the machine, the main power switch of the machine should be turned off. The electrical system of the machine should be well insulated to prevent moisture. When stopping the machine, the power supply should be cut off to prevent accidents.
6. It is strictly forbidden to place items: it is strictly forbidden to place any tools, devices, sundries on the machine. The working air gap of the rubber roller and the rubber roller is extremely small. Once any hard object is pressed into the surface of the rubber roller, the rubber Leave pits or cracks on the surface. The lighter ones need a longer time for natural elastic recovery, and the more heavy ones will directly scrap the rubber rollers.
7. Lubrication: The newly installed machine should strengthen the lubrication of the machine, and be careful not to use the machine quickly during the running-in period of the machine transmission.